View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2009, 02:31 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmypitgirls View Post
Thank you! How many bows are on the tree? Well I haven't really counted, but I can tell you it's over 1000. Maybe 1200 ish, I had to buy a lot more bows this year because I did the entire tree this year. Previous years I only had to do the front and sides because the tree was always in a corner, being it's in a bay window this year I had no choice but to decorate the entire thing.

1200 ....I don't know where you get the patience from.

Thank you! Ya know LP, I have always wanted to start up a tree decorating business, that would include interior decorating for the holidays as well. I have boxes upon boxes of ornaments for different tree looks (that I have never used!). I would love to decorate store windows too! But to be honest, I just don't know how to go about starting such a business.
I have offered to do the dealerships trees (with the owner of my husbands dealership), but he didn't show much interest, so I didn't take it any further.
You could put all the photos in an album and take them around to different stores. All it takes is one store to start with until "word of mouth" gets around.