View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Owned by goldens

You sound like you have tried almost everything to get those ears cleared up. My concern is that you have introduced so many different types of food that it will be impossible to figure out what the trigger is for the ear infections.
Since the raw food diet is not working I would suggest you get a good quality kibble such as Wellness Duck and Potato or Dick Van Patten's Duck and potato. Do not give anything else to her for a few months except maybe some duck and potato dog treats. I would then suggest that a sample of her ear guck goes to the lab to see what the infection is. It can then be treated properly. Has your vet been giving the same antibiotics all along? If so, she may need to change them as your dog has probably built up a resistance to this med.

Like Prin I also feed my dogs Solid Gold Wolf King and cannot say enough about this food. Ears are never dirty, always pink, teeth are white, stools are nice and their coats are absolutely gorgeous. You could also try this food as it contains bison and salmon.