Thread: Found Dog
View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2004, 10:57 PM

Unhappy Found Dog

On January 7th, 2004, a very pretty but very shy Shepherd cross dog came into my clinic to be spayed. The Surrey SPCA brought the dog in after being picked up by a person in Langley off of 200th St. I guess to make a long story short, I felt bad for the dog knowing she had to go back to the SPCA ( I could tell she had some seperation anxiety) and decided to foster her and look for the home she had originally been lost from.

It is nearly 3 months later and I sadly have not been able to find her home. She is a GREAT dog and I love her to bits, but I know she must've been loved... someone MUST miss her. The SPCA is asking me now whether I want to adopt her or give her back so someone else can adopt her and I honestly do not want to give her back to them. Who knows WHAT type of home she will go to and how many she will finally have to come and go from for someone to accept her, as I mentioned, she does have seperation anxiety. I can handle it; some may not.

Her description is as follows: spayed female (was already spayed long before she came into the clinic). I figure she may be about 4+ years old. German Shepherd maybe English Mastiff cross??? Or Anatolian Shepherd?? Short creamy tan fur with black muzzle and black droopy ears. She's 103 lbs. Very friendly! I will attach a picture if I can.

Due to my circumstances at this time, I am unable to keep her. I will if I have to, but it isn't fair to my other 3 dogs (one geriatric, one very young and one has idiopathic epilespsy). So PLEASE, if you know someone who has lost a dog that may fit this description or you can give her a GREAT home, then please contact me @ 604-329-4633