View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2007, 06:39 AM
Senior Contributor
Hexxagon Champion

I love your "rah rah sis boom bah" attitude!!

People think I am a freak because I feel so passionately about animals, and I would actually wonder if they were right! It was hard to find people like me, then I found this place, and low and behold, I found a whole forum full of freaks just like me!!

I have learned so much here, and continue to learn things daily, I also share the knowledge I learn here with co-workers and friends!

Because of this place I learned about petfinders, and have directed at least 8 people to that and this site to adopt their pet, instead of buying one from a petstore!!!

It's not about our feelings, our spats, or our childishness, it's about helping people with their "pets" making a difference, for the ones who have no voice.

That's what I think this place is all about, the "animals" the "pets" and I truly think some have lost sight of that:sad:

I stay because if I can stop just one person from buying that petstore puppy, or talk one person into getting their pet altered,or help someone get their sick pet to a vet, that's all that really matters here.

What is man without beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected.

~~Chief Seattle (Duwamish tribe)~~