View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2009, 12:54 PM
I'm a softy

wow.. shocked... I HATED when they got those dogs, I knew those kids and the dogs were in for heartbreak... wow.. Kate is way to selfish to care for those beautiful dogs they way they deserve. I remember when they were outside for a picnic and of coarse the attention starved dogs came over to visit and Kate screamed at Jon to put them back in their cage where they belong.. gosh that was hard to see, the dogs deserve their own place at the picnic.

I too also blame the breeder, in the right hands those dogs would flourish, and I guess he thought with all the hired help and the love of all the kids the dogs would do great, and in many other large families maybe it would have worked.

I can only pray that this is a new beginning for those dogs, that they have not suffered too much trauma through this, that they can make a truly deserving family happy for the rest of their lives, someone that will wrap their arms and hearts around them, give them happiness and security and show them what human love and family really is, good luck Shoka and Nala, today will be the first day of the rest of your life.
Adoptee Prada crazy dog extrodinaire
Tickles Tortie cat the owns my daughter