View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2010, 08:09 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
I only had 2 females so far , Missy my calico , and now Coco the Tortie , Missy and Coco are very much alike = and I love that about them
I watch my girls in the catuary playing these days. Mostly they chase each other around like loons. They hate it when the boys start chasing because the boys play too rough. Ms. MiniMo is a real $@@% disturber. She goes after most of the girls but won't go after the males. I think she has learned they don't back down much.
My boys are typical boys. They roll around, chase and play rough and love it! Jupiter is the only one most of them hesitate "playing" with just because he is so big. Duece and Tinker don't back away from him. They never manage to put him in his place though. He is just too big.
You are right Frenchy. Sometimes it's the in them that make them so lovable.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Last edited by 14+kitties; May 15th, 2010 at 12:27 PM. Reason: grammar