View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2010, 07:29 AM
Catlover2

Hi Abe, you're getting Kiko back!.......gr8! I'm glad to hear your mom agreed with that. Woohoo! Thanks for your comments a few posts back, I felt that I had expressed exasperation with you a few times and the way I said things wasn't as gentle as I could be, so I hope you'll forgive me for that.....I guess I'm from the "Dr. Phil" school---I tell it like it is.

Don't feel "envious" that Kiko slept on your friend right away. Young kitties don't have much loyalty. Kitties if well socialized to trust people (and you taught her well!) will transfer their affection quickly to a new owner. Think of it as a compliment to your training and handling. Kiko was on her best behaviour, being nice nice to him as she wasn't absolutely sure how he would react with her, but I'm sure in a few days she would probably be jumping on his face too while he's sleeping, as I think she's a very bouncy rambunctious kitty now until she grows out of her "wild" stage.

Give your mom and Kiko a big hug from me. So happy you'll be getting her back.

Sorry to hear about your hot hot weather....Toronto area is coolish with rain forecast.