View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Senior Contributor

Wont shoot you promise but I will tell you why you should get on something good. If you read the side of the bag I think the second ingredient is corn which is a very common allergen for dogs and it is just filler no nurtritional value. Good foods have ingredients that read meat or chicken 1st. This is a medium high grade food no corn no soya also an allergen. You are paying for a high quality food but it is more of a grocery store quality. You could be getting a food of this quality for the same price as you are paying for SD. Just a little information for you also the money you will save in vet bills in the long run has proven to me it is worth it.
Ingredients
Chicken, chicken meal, whole grain brown rice, whole grain white rice, wheat flour, rice bran, beet pulp, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, flaxseed, natural chicken flavor, brewers dried yeast, potassium chloride, salt, dried chicory root, glucosamine hydrochloride, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, chondroitin sulfate, beta carotene, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, L-Carnitine, biotin, calcium pantothenate, manganous sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfite (source of vitamin K activity), riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Now owned by Clark the Crazy American Bulldog