View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Willing cat servant

hehe the Bobbies! Apart but together in my heart LOL so cheesy, super cheesy but true

Mama Bear! That's such a cute name. I know! Doggies also have come right to my door. Gremlin appeared sick right next door, trembling during days that there was no Sun but only rain so we made shelter for him, fed him warm milk (I remember), bread, hot dogs (we weren't prepared and he needed something in his belly). My mom gave him medicine for the fever and after 2 nights he was outside our house... And he never left and we never let him go for like 11 years. He was the smartest dog I've ever met, all he needed was to talk. He was naturally trained, he followed commands, EVERYTHING. He was a stray mutt yet he was so smart he didn't even need training at all.
I loved him so dearly until one son of a /"%·( poisoned him when he was perfectly healthy. If I told you the horrible things that have happened to me due to people poisoning my cats and dogs. Devastating. One can never recover of that. We just keep going but it's irreparable.
Anyway we enjoyed many years of his company at least I have that. And well, that's a doggy that like Mama Bear came right to us.