View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2007, 05:30 PM

Red face Multipe replies! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolandsMom View Post
I wonder if its just too strong for the little ones? Scary how old is your cat? i know Roxys still a kitten right? and Roland was about 6.5 months when i tried. was Roxy good on the SG dry Heidiho? Roland has struggled but his poop is fine for the first time in a while today.
Wow, thanks to everyone for all the posts and thoughts!

To answer RM and Prin about Luna/EVO: she is five years old (last week actually), so not a kitten anymore... she ate the Nutro NC until last month, and I switched her over one week's time... three weeks ago now. I switched her for better quality and to see if she'll lose a little flab. She likes and eats the EVO alright, but her stools are super-smelly... the looseness is inconsistant, and she seems to go more often... We'll finish the bag and try something else.

TeriM, Dracko, Prin regarding wet food: My Luna like/ate Nutro's cuts/gravy canned food once a week as a treat only (until the recall - cans are supposedly still safe vs. pouches but I'm not buying it - even though Luna's test came back clear after eating them all winter.)... tried two Merrick cans last week but its not the same for her, she picked but didn't really eat (they're kind of loafish with some chunks, not the same)... we're open to any non-MenuFoods (obviously) other Nutro-like suggestions too!