View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2007, 08:47 AM
An Honest Contributor
Fishing the Sea Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, KickUps Champion, Jason's Pong Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Aski Champion, Ping Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
Oh WOW,the best news so far,I have fingers and toes crossed hoping he'll finally be safe
A question,if he had been without food this long,he would not have the strenght to even walk,right??
So it must mean he has had some nourishment at least.
Exactly Chico, the guy Eric that seen him last Saturday said he was running at a good pace from him. He identified Jace from the flyer so were sure it was him. I admit we were frantic because he was in the middle of antibiotics when he 1st escaped from an infection but if this was him then he's obviously finding food and shelter

Another thing that had us worried was he lived in a cage for 5 years (don't know his story prior) only going out for a quickie a few times a day as he was extremely fearful of people. He was transported to Ottawa last Sept where a dog trainer worked with him for about a month and she thought he was ready to finally have a home to call his own. The 1st adoptor unfortunately broke her hip and he was sent back to the dog trainer's facility. Then Marge this wonderful lady adopted him and not a month later he bolted one day when she came home.

Basically this poor dog just hasn't had a break and it appears he just doesn't want to be captured. Inside, I don't blame him much but I and people like Yoko can't and won't give up - we will keep trying until ... can't lose hope

Shannon welcome and thank you. I will pm you both mine and Yoko's #'s, we really could use and appreciate anyone's help