View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2010, 06:21 PM

Dr. Lee -

As I said, thank you for your outreach. I said nothing negative. It is not a false accusation and it is based on my experiences -- plural.

I am not here to prove my experiences with vets to anyone. I have a cat with bladder cancer and the suggested, unaffordable options are not options for me. I was hoping someone here had real experience to share on how to cope with this. I don't have the energy for this. I am drained -- emotionally and financially -- listening to one misdirection after another from vets. This is not about YOU. At least you have a job. I haven't taken a vacation in six years, and I find pleasure in volunteering and helping stray animals and people whenever I can. No one needs to thank me for that. It's all about what's in your nature.

God bless everyone.

My fault for posting. Answers must come from within now.

As far the question regarding possible UTI misdiagnosis. I had a urine culture done last week and no bacteria grew, so the vet said there is no infection. She was on antibiotics before then, anyway. The Baytril gave her alarming side effects so I stopped it before the urine culture results came in.