View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2019, 09:43 AM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Thanks, Reg! We're going to have them both in the family room today for monitored play times, then again tomorrow. We do have a large kennel with a litter box in it downstairs in the Kitty Palace, too--we use it to keep JD safe if there are workmen in the house, and it's open the rest of the time so he can use the litter box. I'm thinking maybe the first night they're together downstairs we might put Dusty in there...

Yesterday, when I was in the shed with both of them, I put a couple of treats on my knee as I was crouched down and they both had front paws on my knee at the same time, their heads only inches apart, while they ate their treats. I missed the shot, since I wasn't sure how they'd react, but I have some from just seconds later that I'll post when I get a chance to sit down and edit them. (I'm so OCD driven that when we take in a new critter, all my time seems to go toward settling them it! I'm as fascinated by them as Lili is! )

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."