View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2011, 12:06 AM

well my family dog has always licked,chewed his paws,and rubs his butt on the floor,and has always had ear problems. hes been on iams the whole time. i moved out of my parents place and got a dog. As a puppy she was fed nutram,a good canadian brand that uses a lot less garbage. she did not show any signs then. that got expensive when i was on my own,and i had to switch to a cheaper food. I went with pedigree. This is when i started noticing the problems. then i moved back home.she got switched to the iams. she did not vomit her whole portions as much,and the yellow froth that is described as a allergy symptom stopped. but this is when her hair started balding. she is going to go to the vet,ive just had lots of problems with a vet before with the methods of treating the animal. they think they can just give it a pill all the time. and i do not have a good view on them because of this one i had to deal with.anyways,she is going for a check up and a vets opinion. im just trying to inform myself so im not stupid like last time and waste money on useless methods,when it could have been solved cheaper and more naturally. I got lots of pics of my dogs,check out my profile i started filling the album on it.