View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2015, 11:29 AM

2 years ago we lost out 13 1/2 year old beloved dog to Hemagiosarcoma. It was devastating. She really was the best dog we ever had the pleasure to share our life with. My husband said, no more, I can't go through this again. But 2 months later we rescued our dog Hoss and 5 months ago added our puppy. The way we feel about it, we are good dog owners, it makes us happy to have dogs in our lives and we know they are happy with us here. They are not Zoey, but they are wonderful in their own ways. Not having a dog left empty holes in our lives, no one to greet us at the door, no one to give us reasons to walk every day, no one to laugh at their funny antics. Zoey is on our mantel in a lovely urn we have for her and we are cremated they will spread her ashes with us, and who knows, maybe these dogs also if and when that time comes. Pets bring joy, laughter, and unfortunately sometimes sorrow, but what would you have missed if you hadn't taken the chance. I am sorry you are going through this with your beloved pet.