View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2006, 11:13 AM

Probably. I'm not sure that the guy at Global will get the Orijen for me though. He's looking into it, but it's not really worth it for him to order small amounts just for me. If he says no I won't be mad because so far he's bent over backwards to make me happy. I think he's also running out of room in his store because every time I suggest something he orders it. I think I may try the Nature's Variety. The Global guy suggested that I might want to mix 2 or 3 foods to get optimal nutrition for the cats so I may just do that. He said cats seem to like variety in their diets (I agree) and don't seem to get the same kinds of digestive upsets as dogs do when mixing foods. Ideally I'd like to just give the cats more variety in their canned food, but 2 of my 4 don't really eat much of the canned, they prefer the dry. Oh, the joys of multiple pet ownership! Even Ted, my feral cat is getting picky about what he eats! I ran out of canned food last night and found one can of Whiskas in the cupboard (from back in my uneducated days). Well, Ted turned his nose up at it. It was still there this morning, uneaten. See what happens when they get spoiled?