View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2010, 12:18 AM

Hopefully it is just the season that is making Akane less active I know Duffy was like that even before the CRF always a bit more sleepy during summer.

for the next test results

Sorry I missed this question earlier:
Quote:
And I'm thinking about using slippery elm bark. Is every product same?
There is some info here on SEB http://www.littlebigcat.com/?action=...em=slipperyelm SEB should be given about 2 hours before/after any other medication/supplement as it may interrupt the absorption.

I purchased it from a reliable health food store so I knew I was getting the real thing. You should make sure it is pure slippery elm bark with no extra ingredientss added.

I am more familiar with Classic Homeopathy as that is what Duffy's vets/homeopaths were focused on, I have also used some classic single remedies myself.

The combination remedies, while they may seem simpler at first, are not tailored to a specific individual and their needs, it's more of a broad patient spectrum remedy.

Classic homeopathy is more individual, focused on the patient & every aspect of their health. In most cases 1, though sometimes 2, remedies are given for the same time & the effects are then noted & remedy(ies) adjusted as needed. Of course there are general pain, fever, nausea etc remedies that are known to be useful for most if not all patients, though the potency may vary.

The Healthy Pet Journal has some info

What is Homeopathy? opens as a .pdf

Alternative Vet also has some good info

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying