View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2011, 01:51 PM

Lost White Fluffy Dog Ottawa West ~ Dog FOUND!!

I need as much help as I can get. My neighbor lost her fur baby and is inconsolable. We have checked shelters and called vets and posted signs and walked and searched. It is deep woods and we are so scared he is lost for good. He could be miles away. Here is a copy of the add we have around town any feedback would be appreciated, my heart aches as I am an animal lover myself :

We have lost our 7 year old big fluffy white Samoyed dog. He was last seen in the Klondike rd and March Road area running into the woods at 9PM (Scared from Fireworks) on Wednesday September 7th. As of now he could be anywhere. He is about 50 pounds and can be friendly but is pretty shy when approched. He has a small black patch on his hip. He answers to Black Jack. He is very missed any sightings will help. He has a bad hip and has not eaten in several days. Bikers or hikers may spot him in the west end trails. He likes other dogs, and may approach if you are walking with one. Please help! REWARD BEING OFFERED!

He does have a collar on with tags. Please contact us if you spot him.

<...>
Attached Images

Last edited by hazelrunpack; October 2nd, 2011 at 06:51 PM. Reason: edited out contact phone number