View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2008, 05:46 AM
Senior Contributor
Typing Test Champion, Curveball Champion, Mahjong Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake1 View Post
I know i should of got her fixed when she was younger, but i never got around to it. so now because I am not able to get one from a rescue, which I would love to do, I will have to either see if my family and friends knows anyone that has puppies or go through the paper. SO I am wondering am I bad person because I am doing this. And before you ask, no I am not getting my cat fixed. I don't feel that I should have to. and yes if i did get a dog I would get it fixed as they are outside and I woudn't want to have any puppies.
8 years old is not an old cat and not too old to get spayed and I don't understand why you wouldn't get a female cat spayed anyway. Saves them from going into heat which will make her a whole lot happier.
Small price to pay to get her fixed so you can get a puppy from a shelter instead of purpetuating the problem by getting one from a mill or a byb.
IMO knowing that getting a puppy from questionable sources is wrong and doing it anyway simply because you don't want to get your female cat spayed is pretty lame.

Cindy