View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Floppy Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by erykah1310 View Post
Uhh, may be just me, its been a while since I have focused a lot of time on AmCockers. but did you compare an English Cocker to an American here?
After some checking on the internet, I couldn't find any pictures of working American Cocker Spaniels, all the working ones seem to be English. I did find the picture of Obo II that Cell posted and even he(?) looks way different to what American Cocker Spaniels look like today. I hope that doesn't mean that I have to go all the way to the UK to find a working Cocker if we want to add another dog to the houselhold! Not that I'd mind the trip, LOL, it just seems ridiculous to have to go that far away to get a dog from working stock if you are set on a particular breed.

BTW, did you catch the neck on the show Greyhound?!? I thought it's supposed to be a dog, not a baby giraff! LOL

I try to greet the world like my pets do...boundless enthusiasm, intense curiosity and no concept of yesterday and tomorrow.

Last edited by Floppy Dog; August 11th, 2010 at 01:18 PM. Reason: adding assisde