View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

Nookie isn't doing too well the last couple of days, so I think we will be heading back to the vet today instead of waiting for his checkup Friday. He has a nasty bladder infection. He was on antibiotics for a couple of weeks, Noroclav. He seemed to do better but his last dose was last Monday night and by the end of the week we knew the infection was back. We took him to our regular vet on Saturday and she put him on Baytril. But for the last 2 days we can't get him to eat, except last night ate a little dinner. This morning he threw up bile and refuses to eat again. He still seems to have some energy and wants to play, so I'm hoping and 'ing it's just the antibiotics that are upsetting his tummy. He had a very small bowel movement last night night, but that's the only one since Sunday
Keep him in your thoughts and 'ers please

He has been doing so well until the last little while. Hopefully this is something that will be resolved and he can get back to feeling really good again

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012