View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2009, 12:03 AM
I'm a softy

I am not worried about his concerns at all. I am worried that he would get a labradoodle and then there will be a million doodlethisandthats bred needlessly. People will be wanting them and people will be breeding them. And labradoodles cannot be bred responsibly. I think it is a very serious concern! the last thing this world needs is more doodles on purpose, there are enough being killed everyday. If he gets one I think it is going to become very popular, byb's everywhere will have a litter. Then the pup grows up and chews a shoe ( or whatever the excuse for the day is..) and then guess where that pup ends up.. I think there could be a lot of reprocussions to him picking a labradoodle. And what happens to innocent puppies and dogs is a much bigger concern to me than any other of Obama's decisions but that is just my opinion.. I am Canadian after all. And I like dogs a lot more than I like politics! heehee. It is kind of like what happened with dalmations after the movie, and other similar 'fad' breeds. But a labradoodle is not a breed and therefore cannot possibly be bred responsibly. It should not be bred PERIOD. There is already a curly coat retreiver!