View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Mom of 3 precious Angels

Brady may have mouth Cancer

Well I took my moms kitty Brady to the vet last night since he started to urinate outside the box and he has lost a great deal of weight. His breath has been pretty gross for awhile but he seemed like such a happy boy!

Anyway after the exam the vet feels that Brady likely has Cancer in his mouth. She opened his mouth up pretty wide and she showed us all of these horrible legions and infection on the underside of his tongue and all along both sides.

The vet drew blood and put him on Clyndamicine (sp?). She is also prescribing some prednisone to see if these two drugs take the infection away. If they dont them she said it is likely the Cancer. It is inoperable as its in the mouth.

My poor Mom was absolutely devastated and to boot it cost her $400.00 a week before Christmas....she is on an Old Age Pension which isnt much!

Anyway I am looking for the positive vibes of this board and my many cyber friends to say a few prayers for Brady...he is the most sweetest happy little fella! He was rolling all over the exam table just happy that someone was petting him................he was so involved in being happy that she was able to take his temperature without him even flinching!

Cindy
Sophie Aug 30, 2011

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Unknown