View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2009, 08:45 PM
Senior Contributor

Shaykeija you're funny !! Anyone who sells a dog to these people should be flagged, or reported or SOMETHING !

When we got Joey it was a pet adoption day at a small dog rescue. Another family was looking at him and the son was just a bit younger than my kids (who were in high school) and the rescue workers had been watching them and said "We won't let you adopt this dog." They didn't like the way the boy interacted with him. Something about his manner I guess. I don't know what he did but I think he was too aggressive or teased him or something but they just said "No you can't have him." I'm so glad they did that because then we were able to take him home.

My neighbors were turned away from a local shelter when they wanted to get a cat. The worker seemed to think they were getting it on a whim for their daughter and said that they would not let them adopt any of their cats or kittens.

Those poor dogs were just someone's idea of the plot line for that week. Too bad there wasn't anyone on the production team who could have talked them out of that one.