Thread: Peta
View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2013, 05:33 AM
Administrator - Pet lover

Update: Peta did pass my request for an interview up the chain a few weeks ago. But after 2 requests for feedback from that request......the only thing they have done is put me on their mailing list without my permission. Not cool. Not cool at all actually.

I'm no celebrity, but i do have some street cred and this is the first time I have simply been ignored when I have requested an interview. (saying NO, is perfectly legitimate, ignoring requests isn't) Not cool again.

So although i wanted to basically give Peta a platform to air what they do and talk about what they do...my biggest impression thus far is that they are a fairly rude organization that collects your email address and puts you on their mailing list without your permission. (I was able to unsubscribe to those emails...but I never subscribed in the first place).

I don't expect any further contact from Peta - but if it comes I'll post it here in this thread. Thx!
Newcomers FAQ - How do I post on this BB?
Pet facebook group
Check out the Pet podcast
Follow me on Twitter