View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2011, 11:55 AM

Well I got the worst news of my life yesterday morning. I am such a wreck and try not to let her see it in me but it is so hard. They said it is a Nasal Carcinoma and prolet diferenchated.( very agressive) Short terms she has 2 to 4 months w/out Radiation Theropy. If we can quilify for it she can get 18 months. I have had the Dog and Cat Cancer fund on hold for almost a month, and yesterday they got all the fax. So it is in thier hands.God this isnt fair. I can say all 3 of her doctors didnt let any grass grow under thier feet about faxing all thier info to Cancer fund. I feel like my heart has been torn out of my chest. How did you deal w/it. I have come to a conclusion that she will not be left alone at all. If we go somewhere she goes and someone will stay in the cr w/her if it is at a store. I am afraid to let her be alone. I just want her to know she is by her self.I have been also checking out creamation and looking at urns. This hurts so bad, but I decided when I first got her we would be together always. Who ever went first had to come home and wait for the other. Finally in the end we go together. Right now I have to get off here I am on my way to the doc so I can get something to calm me down, these anxiety attacks are feeling like heart attacks. I have to get calmed down
I will get back on here when Matsi and I get home. God this really sucks and hurst so freaking bad. I wish it was me instead of her. Matsi is really my life