View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2008, 03:02 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Thank You Chico, Thank You Aslan!!

OMG!!! I am sooooooo thrilled! I met Chico and Aslan today! LOVED IT! It was made extra special because krdahmer came with me! What a great time we had!
We had a good lunch, lots of great talk, got to meet Quincy , Bailey , Chico, Vinnie, and Rocky !!!! I loved them all! I got slobbery hugs from Quincy, a shy little snuggle from Bailey, and I actually got to pet Vinnie and Rocky. Chico hid himself away for a while but we found him. What a lovely bunch of sweeties.

I want to say thank you to aslan and her neighbour for the dog crate! I am sure it will be well used. It is wonderful! The same size of 2 of the ones I have now. It will fit great into the new shed we will be working on very soon! It was wonderful to meet you Aslan!

I want to thank Chico and her cutie of a hubby! Next time lunch is on me!
Chico's love of animals is amazing! She is amazing! The time spent with her three sweeties, the time she spends on Bailey. I am in awe! Her soul shines through and it is bright!

I came home with the dog crate, 2 HUGE warm blankets for the kitties this winter, and a really cute kitty bed! I know they all will be well used! TT checked out the bed as soon as I put it down. kr took lots of pics. I am sure when she gets home she will be posting them. I know aslan took a few too.

So, one more time, for all you two did for my kitties. They will love it all!

And last but definetely not least, thanks kr for coming along!! I really enjoy the time we spend together. We have to do it again soon!!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Last edited by 14+kitties; September 3rd, 2008 at 03:05 PM.