View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2006, 12:12 PM
chronically insane.

My cat just had a litter

Okay I was on here 2 days ago when my cat was going into labor.. well she delieverd all 3 babies okay and they are all doing fine.

The thing is shes becoming less interested in them by the day. I know they have only been alive since Tuesday night/Wednesday AM (around midnight from tuesday changing to wednesday is when they were born)

but she is so young still and now that she knows they are all fine she seems to not want to have to spend her time with them.

I woke up this morning and she was wondering around my room and i figured she just needed to go potty and she did and i fell back asleep and when i finnaly woke up she still was roaming around my room and the kittens were all alone and not as warm...

So im getting kinda worried... right now she seems more interested in going back to her normal life of playing with my other cat (6months/male/neuterd) then taking care of them...

And she keeps sitting on them and laying on them too... and they are screaming and shes not helping them so i have to keep helping her out by pulling them out from under her and i mean i cant baby sit her alllll the time and im just worried

is she just a little confused or like should i be worried? i was with her the whole time she was in labor she wouldnt let me leave she would go balistic and now she keeps pretty much asking for help with them...