View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2008, 02:59 PM
Senior Contributor

Please get him PTS. Its the humane thing to do. I had 27 mouse babies at one time (From two different females that i bought from a stupid pet store when they were already pregnant) I had one just like the one your discribing, only no as bad. I couildnt tell if it was male or femal at the age of 4 weeks, he did have a full healthy looking coat and his eyes were open. But his eyes were sore looking and watery. I took him to the vet and she said he had been suffering since birth and i should put him to sleep. She told me he was a boy (My only male born :sad: ) And then then she put him out :sad: If my boy was this far developed and suffering so badly, i cannot imagine what yours is going through I loved all my babies like they were children, i never ever though of them as "disposable pets" Like alot of people do. Instead of selling them to a pet store (Which is the WORST thing to do to these guys, Its bad enough how they handle dogs and cats, can you imagine how they treat mice/hamsters?!) Instead I found a small animal rescue, they found them all GREAT homes, and they are all still alive and well)
Unfortunalty my 2 females have passed on, and i am not allowed to have anymore.:sad: Please please please, find a small animal rescue to take them, do not bring them to a pet store:sad:

This is the rescue i brought mine to: http://www.envision.ca/webs/smallanimalrescue/
Jasper - White cat

R.I.P Casey #1.
Gone but never ever forgotten.

Last edited by babymomma; November 1st, 2008 at 03:01 PM.