View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2009, 02:22 AM

I'm doing a bit better.

Well I miss Jazz so much. I didn't think it was ever happen this way. I thought that our Cat fritz would go first. As he is going on 12 years old....

Well Charlie is doing much better. A couple of days after we put Jazz down. I knew that I had the room for Tubby..... He is Jazz and Charlie's pup from there first litter. So I made my hubby bring home tubby. So that he can play with Charlie....

Charlie didn't really remember him but got used to him... Tubby doesn't want to lay down... he is always chewing on Charlie.... Charlie is ok about it for a while then he wants to go and be with me. When I'm sleeping. Tubby doesn't know how to stop and just lay down. He is always on the go... Want to chew on everything. I have got him is own toys, Bones, Sticks. Anything that I wouldn't mind him chewing...

He is getting better and now knows that he isn't aloud to chew on Candace's stuff animals. (Candace is my daughter) Only that ones that I give him. We cage him only when we are sleeping or go out. Sometime if charlie get really mad at Tubby, then I will put him in the cage, just to get him to settle down.

I can't believe that Tubby can chew thru a dog toy in 5 minutes. I got him a Tennis ball on a rope. He had is gone before I could start to play with him with it. He's quick...... charlie never played. I couldn't never get him to want to. He would just drop the toy and rather want to be patted....

He is a really great huger and loves kisses... The bad things is Tubby is all Black and Charlie is White with tan ears.... So when they go out an play in the backyard,... Charlie comes in Black too.... I don;t like it... It took Jazz about 4 years to turn into a great dog.... I didn't think that I would be dealing with Puppies over again.

Now my friend that got one of Jazzand Charlie's puppy from there second litter. Can keep her. Her name is Bella. She looks just like Jazzmin. I can't get over it. I have found great house for all my puppies... I know that I need to keep there guys.
As Tubby was the first pup:: born. Right on my pillow. Then Bella was from the second litter and she looks so much like Jazz. It is like I look right in her eyes and see her mother. I will post some pics of my newest members of our Family. I don't like not having my Jazz but these puphelp me more then any body would know.

Mommy to
Dogs
Deanta R.I.P April 2000 - July 10, 2002
Jazzmin R.I.P May 13, 2002 - March 27, 2009
Charlie D.O.B Aug 2007
Jazz and Charlie Pups
Tubby Feb 21, 2008
Bella September 3, 2008
Catz
fritz feb 1999
Chub chub June 2004
Teddy 2007