View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2010, 11:29 PM

I think I wrote that out of order lol.

Forest's accident was a couple weeks ago.

Gizzy peed/sprayed Christmas Eve night. We had to go to dinner in Ancaster that night so we left them at home alone. And I guess Gizzy was either glad we came home to show his frustration (if it was spray) or he was trying to tell us that the litter box was dirty and he couldn't wait 5 minutes for us to get to it!

I got my breadmaker Christmas Day, and opened it Boxing Day then the empty box was put in between the 2 carriers that act as tunnels/beds.

We haven't tried separating them, but maybe we should because I feel I have to keep a watchful eye on both of them and that makes me have a bad sleeping schedule. Go to bed at 5am wake up at 2pm. But that only really worked this past week and a half cuz my bf was on vacation, he is back to work tomorrow.

Last night, Forest got up from sleeping on his spot. I thought he was hungry. I got up to see if he was eating, nope not there. Sat back down, maybe he went to use the litter. Nope, he jumped up on Gizzy's spot where Gizzy was sleeping and if I wasn't there to pick Forest up and move him back to his spot under the blanket (that was washed) we would have woke up to more spray smell, cuz I'm pretty sure Forest just wanted to launch a sneak attack on Gizzy to steal his already warm bed! Off to kijiji to find a cheap large dog crate if one exists!

Edit: We feed a canned diet, albeit a cheap canned diet due to low funds still, Fancy Feast wheat gluten free.

Last edited by dollface; January 4th, 2010 at 01:32 AM.