View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2010, 09:30 AM

Here's an update:

Yesterday I took Cleo back to that horrible place, I feel horrible but I couldn't do anything else. She was amazing but there was too many issues.
My mom for one, her allergies significantly increased.

Also, nunu was not having it, she'd hiss at Cleo even when she's asleep and has no idea that nunu is right next to her.

Anyhow, instead, i adopted Gambit, from the newcommer Giovanni.

I did some reading and put gambit in a washroom two doors down from mybedroom.
I'm gonna take ten day steps. And not introduce until they're both healthy and vaccinated.

Cleo had flees I think. Because she would shake her head like a dog and scratch a lot. Not only that, nunu has started to scratch her ear and shake her head aswell. I just hope I don't catch it... can I?

Gambit had dome trouble passing her stool, so I took the liberty ofgently squeezing her abdomen, it worked, she's still got a little trouble but she's good on her own. I'm dividing my time with them, being more with nunu. Like, 65-70% with nunu.

Anyhow, I let nunu out to go and sniff the door to gambits room.
Justto let her be aware that another cat us there, though she's meows alot every once in a while.

Anyhow, that's all there is for now. Sorry if I'm writing essay-long posts.
"For those whom Islam has embraced, the greatest witness to God's unremitting, pursuing, sustaining, and guiding love is the Qu'ran. Like a vast magnificent ocean, it lures you deeper and deeper into its dazzling waves until you are swept into it. But instead of drowning in a sea of darkness, as described above, you find yourself immersed in an ocean of divine light and mercy." - Dr.Jeffrey Lang