View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2004, 11:05 PM

Wow. I'm typing my post and along comes Luba. Yikes. You really are on here watching and waiting like I said earlier aren't you?

Sweetie, your ENTIRE post is passive/aggressive. You simply prove the point by constantly and continuously putting other people's posts down that you don't approve of. What haughtiness! Sometimes in a "sweet" way, other times being sweet/confrontational.

Quote:
"Oh help my dogs sick, I don't know what to do. He's been vomiting for a week and I can't take him to the vet. I don't have a vet to go to and I don't have any money. My husband left me, I have a broken arm and the truck is outta gas. Don't tell me I have to take my dog to the vet, you don't know my life blah blah blah blah" That is a true description of someone being passive aggressive!

When you try to use big words that you dont' understand it makes you look oh so stupid!
OMG. You have absolutely NO clue of what you are talking about Luba. S'okay. Do the google search that you use to find all your links for your helpful advice, and type in Passive Aggressive. Take the plunge and really find out what it means.

Dr Phil??? That's all you have to come back with???? You must be a fan.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.