View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2010, 05:10 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
With the windows open, male cats can smell female cats in heat for quite a distance (I heard 5km, but have never verified if this is indeed correct), or could be one in the apt close to her Who knows, just a thought I had.

I can always tell when there has been a male cat around. Jasper gets antsy and he is neutered.
You are quite right L4! I must have been having a huge brain fart when I typed that! I apologize! And it is a distinct possibility that is exactly what happened too.
Deeves - I didn't realize that the kitty got out on the landing. If that is the case it could be a simple matter of sensory overload. He gets worked up, even though it may not seem that way to you, and comes back inside. The aggression needs to go somewhere so it does - to Spin, your daughter, hubby and you. I still believe you need to separate them for a while but maybe part of the solution could be keeping Micaud indoors for a while. See what happens.

I am so sorry Micaud didn't get fixed today. But the 22nd isn't too far away. I'm sure things will get better.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!