View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2016, 09:54 AM

Thank you !! well Doudoune is my husband's cat, when I moved in with him 8 years ago she was with him already since a long time. We had to get used to each other and she started to love alot more than she's ever loved anyone else before, according to hubby She's very special, she has never been very bigger then 5pounds-10pounds the biggest when she was younger. Since a couple of years she's lost weight and is getting old old she weighs about 3pounds now... a lil' kitten She is SOOO delicate it's incredible ! and as for the stuffed Rodent, when I moved in, I also had a whole bunch of stuffed animals including that rat. On the first night, we caught her on the bed with the bunch of animals with the rat's tail in her mouth. She always sleeps around it since then and will also bring it around the house when needed I usually make sure it's on the pillow where she sleeps lol she just loves it We do love our family, since we do not plan on having kids EVER (not in today's world that is, maybe in a next life ) our animals are 100% part of us and participate as much as possible in every aspect of our lives. We just love them to bitssss !!