Thread: Dogs age
View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2005, 07:37 PM

Just proves some dogs are much smarter than their owners!

We are ALL aware that there is entirely too many unwanted pups and cats in North America. They are all over the entire world. Nobody was saying it ONLY happens there, the point was why should YOU add to the problem. If you could you would buy 6 more? Good God! You don't even know how to properly care for ONE and you want MORE?! Do you understand just how uneducated you seem each and every time you post another thread? You have the nerve to tell someone to go *get* (the proper would there would be *do*) some research... Yet you "bought" this poor animal for 100 bucks and you know NOTHING about the breed?!?! Here's a thought... YOU do some research on proper animal care and what it takes to be a RESPONSIBLE pet owner... or is that just too much for you to comprehend?! Who the hell cares "how many people are in that house"? It only takes ONE irresponsible person, you, obviously to not care for her the way you should, breed her when you know NOTHING about it, and yes, you would sell the pups for money, would you not? Who knows what will happen to them once they are sold... You surely do not... Don't assume anything? We don't have to assume, we all went STRICKLY off your own post.... Perhaps you should have put some thought into what people would say BEFORE you started this thread... But then again, why would you, you put ZERO thought in this dogs care and welfare... How many times has she been to a vet? Obvioulsy not many, I mean, wait don't let me assume, but I would think if she has been you would have the brains to ask the vet all these questions you have wanted someone here to answer... Am I wrong in assuming that? I think not.