View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2007, 09:34 AM

Thumbs up Naughty Beagles - Daddy needs help!!

Hi all,

I'm hoping there is some help, that anyone reading this might be able to offer me. I have 2 beagles that i love very much, my 2 litttle boys. The elder (Boogle) was rescued at 12 weeks from abusive owners and is now 3, and the little one (Waggle) will have his 1st b'day in March.

Overall, they're best buddies, and we have such a wonderful time together, except whe it comes to bed time. They won't sleep outside in their kennel, they have to be inside in the laundry. Boogle wakes up every morning between 5am and 6am, scratching and clawing at the laundry door. All he wants is just to then sleep closer to us.

I've tried so many times to get them to sleep outside, but they play up, bark, claw at the back door and just don't let us have any sleep until they get in. The neighbours get cranky, and I just don't know what to do.

If anyone out there has been in a similiar situation, or can offer any suggestions, I would be eternally grateful. I love my boys with all my heart, but I can't handle their bad sleeping habits. I won't give up on my boys, just need some help.

Thanks for reading