View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Mom of 3 precious Angels

I would leave the warm milk out...Can you get some canned or wet food? If not soak the kibble and make it wet and give the kitty that for now.

As fior SSS go and take a look in the vacant house you mentioned. Have your brother help you track him down. Leave some food out and he will come around. Then get him to the vet as well and at the VERY LEAST please have them neuter him. Thats how you can help! That is my suggestion to you.

Once home please figure out a way for him to not escape. I would look into properly introuducing the 2 only after their fixed.

There are lots of ways to make an enclosure for your cats so they dont have to roam. Google it...check out the internet. You could purchase a very large crate enclosure to keep them in while your not able to watch them. Can you teach them to go on a harness eventually? Lots of great ideas out there...

You just need to think it all through and then make it work. Thats how to help.
Sophie Aug 30, 2011

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Unknown