View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2008, 10:44 PM
Dogs make you rich

Introducing my clan

Hi everyone, I'm new and just wanted to say hey and introduce my family. I have 3 bc's all related, the mom Tasha and her 2 boys, Wicket and Bear. I also have 1 Jack, Louise, a cat Bobbi and my big warmblood horse Gonzo.Oh and of course I quess I should add my hubby Doug This may be a little long but just wanted to let you know about my special guy Wicket

Wicket has a neurological disorder involving the muscles in his throat. The University of Florida diagnosed him at 12 weeks of age after my exhausted search for hope. He had terriable pnemonia with abcesses on his lungs and I had kept him alive by tube feeding him from birth. No local vets could figure out why he asperated fluids. Still with diagnosis the University gave him no hope on living, he was so sick and nothing could fix him. Anyways long story short he is now 2 1/2 years old pnemonia free and my little miracle pup With the help of anibiotics, ice cubes as his source of water and his own amazing spirit he lives and loves life to the fullest, he has taught me more than I ever thought one creature could.

Anyways glad to find this forum to talk to other animal lovers and now you will hopefully understand me talking about Wicket alot and my extemely close bond with him,he's my baby