View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2009, 04:43 AM

Reply to make things a little clearer

JUSt to clarify. I didn't see this post..
Charlie (The Father) is Fixed. He was fixed in Jan 2009. Before my female dog was put down. in March

Tubby and Bella have the same mother and father.
The first litter was an accident!!!! I tried to breed Jasmin before to stupidly have another pet. I found that she couldn't get pregnant as told by VET.

We rescued Charlie from a kijiji ad. Jaz and Charlie got along right away. Jazz had a few heats and nothing had happened. So we assumed that the Vet was correct. We were planning on fixing Charlie as he was very hyper.

Then in Christmas of 07" Jazz started to look pregnant. I took her to the Vet ( As I'm a responsible pet owner. Then we found out that she was going to have pups soon.

Tubby's litter was born in Feb 08. She had 12 pups one died. I found homes for EVERY pup. I have only lost contact with only three puppies to date.

Then When Jazz came into her next heat. It was too late to fix her. The Vet Stated that she was in GREAT health and safe to have another litter.
Six out of the eight families that got a pup from me wanted a second one. As they were so happy with their addition to there family. I know now that I have done things wrong. And it breaks my heart to think that I may have an a longer time with Jazz....... Please don't get me wrong here. I love my pets and I would do anything for them. I wish money grow on trees and no surprise would happen. As something always comes up.

I paid for all shots, Deworming, heart worm. Everything that was needed the pups got. I had all pups until they were NINE weeks old.

Now four families got another dog and some were my family members. Sadly Tubby was one that didn't get a great home. He just didn't have time for him and didn't really know what he was getting himself into when he got Tubby.

After Jazz was put to sleep. I know that Tubby needed to get out and enjoy life. I know that I was able to take him. As this point I didn't know about Bella. Charlie was already fixed. Charlie took Jazz's death really hard. as so did I. I had never stop thinking about her.

Now that my friend couldn't keep Bella. and she looked so much like Jazz. I can't see her go to the pound. I knew that she wanted to give her back to me. I don't want to see Bella get pregnant. I will not let it happen. Tubby is in the back of my house and bella is with Charlie. Charlie still wants to breed with her. I don't know if he think that it is Jazz. But she doesn't let him anyway. I will get Tubby fixed right away. As soon as I have the money. Now that they want a CC. I don't know what I will do.

My main question was that if this fighting would even stop. Or if it is going to be a on going problem. Thats ALL.

As That is my main issue. My hubby doesn't want me to keep them all= But I don't care. I know that as long as they are happy and not fighting then all should be good.

I just wanted to see if there was anything that I can do. I didn't want a big discussion about breeding dogs. I know that it isn't the Best for them. I have recsue all my animals. Most of the pups from my litters are fixed already.

I wish that I could reach in my back pocket and pull out the money to help and take in every animal. But I do the best I can.

So again my main question is. It is possible to have two male and a female live happy together. Well dominance still be an issue. I know that all should be fixed but money wise that may not be an option for a while. As Im the only one working.
Please help me out.

Mommy to
Dogs
Deanta R.I.P April 2000 - July 10, 2002
Jazzmin R.I.P May 13, 2002 - March 27, 2009
Charlie D.O.B Aug 2007
Jazz and Charlie Pups
Tubby Feb 21, 2008
Bella September 3, 2008
Catz
fritz feb 1999
Chub chub June 2004