View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2007, 07:42 PM

Update II: Well, I called the vet where our friend was being kept. No luck. No one had called looking for him, and animal control was there waiting to pick him up. I begged them to call the local OSPCA and have him taken there instead. Turns out that's where the animal control guy was taking him anyway. Phew! So, I'll be keeping a close eye on their website. On the one hand, I hope that he won't show up on their adoptions page in a week, because that'll mean that his family came to claim him (and paid the $350 fine to get him out of jail - and maybe learned their lesson in the mean time ). On the other hand, I kind of hope that he does get put up for adoption, because that'll mean he'll at least get neutered and might wind up with a family who'll keep a closer eye on him. I wish I had been in a position to hold him myself, but this was the worst possible week for him to show up on my doorstep. :sad: