View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2010, 01:49 PM

i've tried researching stuff with my first cat before i even knew of this site.
maybe i didnt research correctly, but i didnt get too much information that would "open my eyes" and make me think as much as when i got on here.

its much different to read something on google then to come on here and get people to respond with first hand experience.

i didnt know that spaying/neutering was better for the overall health of the animal. i didnt like the idea when i first heard of it, i still dont like it, because im taking something valuable away from the animal. but its the lesser of two evils to spay/neuter then to leave them breed and have many of them live a hard life.

theres an ocean of information out there, but sometimes you dont exactly know where to "swim" to find the information you want. sometimes, you dont know where to look exactly. and sometimes (i know because its happened to me) you have questions that are too specific to be researched.

thats why this site (in my eyes) is a goldmine.
"For those whom Islam has embraced, the greatest witness to God's unremitting, pursuing, sustaining, and guiding love is the Qu'ran. Like a vast magnificent ocean, it lures you deeper and deeper into its dazzling waves until you are swept into it. But instead of drowning in a sea of darkness, as described above, you find yourself immersed in an ocean of divine light and mercy." - Dr.Jeffrey Lang