View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2010, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Mia, I don't think anyone is trying to badger you. You asked for input and other members tried to help. It's not out of the blue--growler, for instance, has been treating her CRF cat successfully for many months now.

You can choose to follow their advice or not, but I'm sure it was all given with only the best of intentions.
I'm sure it is, but I'm referring also to past threads. They have a lot of info or I wouldn't come here at all, but for the sake of others I'm going to say what I think too and challenge some of the things some here act like are HARD FACTS that are NOT.

It's dangerous for people to do a few months of research and tell people to ignore all other advice from pros in such an authoritative manner.

Many people leave this board very fast because instead of help they get put down over things sometimes they weren't even asking about!

Not everyone has the same view that pets are like children,for instance. I do, but many do not and it doesn't make them evil.

Why not help them where they are instead of blowing them off if they don't do everything that is considered to be the most ideal?