View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
Awww Robyn,they look sooo good and are having so much fun,those are some expensive doggie-toys

Love Nookies sweater,he looks really proud
Booth Nookie and Thorin look like puppies with not any problems..
They're both such happy, loving boys
Hopefully someday we will be able to say they both have no problems! Somehow, I think Nookie always will, but as long as they can be managed like they are now and he enjoys life, all will be good!

I think he's looking better than he has in months! No bloat, his fur is growing back in the spots he was shaved months ago (finally!) and he's SO soft now! He still thinks he's a baby and will climb up on us while we're watching tv. He will plop down on our laps and just snuggle (until he gets the itch to use us as a chew toy lol). I think the pred may have affected his teeth. I don't know if this is possible as he's almost 11 months old now, but he acts like he's still teething

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012