View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Sadie's Chefomatic

Hi Stacey

I'm sorry you're in this situation and for the loss of the dog.

Myself, I have come to know that the more you pay attention to and give attention to these kinds of situations the more they 'stink'

I would let it roll of my shoulders and back, though what they say is hurtful it is also ignorant. Thus, see it that way. There is no hope in educating these people or trying to change the way they are....so it's best to just let it go.

Ofcourse you can make a big stink about it, you can defend yourself and try to do something but in the long run it's your emotions and nerves that suffer.

We all run into idiots like this and I find the less attention you give to them the better. No matter what parents usually always stick up for their kids and if the parents donate time or money to the school in any way the principal will guess what ....probably stick up for the parents.

I hope it is smooth sailing for you from here on out....but remember the more you ignore it..sometimes in the beginning the more they may torture you with words until they realize it doesn't phase you.

Best of luck.