View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Chum Mum

Update on the Crew

Miikka and Minni have now been with Chum and me for over a month now. They had been quarantined in the kitchen at night due to their appalling lack of house training. I am happy to say we have not had any eliminating in the house for almost 3 weeks now. and we have been given free access to house at night for over a week and no night time messes either! Such good girls...it really didn't take long for them to catch on. Who ever said you can't teach an old dog new tricks just didn't try hard enough. I take them outside just before bed and still go out with them just to make sure they do their business. Occasionaly I have to nudge Minni off the deck and onto the lawn, but as soon as I do she gets her business done. If I go out I leave the dog door open so they can come and go as they please and I no longer come home to puddles of piddle and little turds here and there! Everyone loves to go for nice long walk...I was afraid little Minni would get overtaxed but she motors right along. All in all one big happy family.
R.I.P. Boog,Pootie, Bud & Tarkha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I look into your soft brown eyes,
Where love and loyal homage shine,
And wonder where the difference lies
Between your soul and mine!