View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Senior Contributor

I have been buying outfits for my chinese crested from a seller on ebay they are well made and fit well and Winnie loves the PJ's does not want me taking them off him, which speaks volumes for the comfort and the prices are quite reasonable for the amount of work to make one, I have made greyhound sized fleece ones, but for the price it's well worth buying instead of having the headache of altering patterns to make my own, I have bought 7 outfits now from her now 3 fannels and 4 polar fleec, polar fleece will repel water so good for milder winter days
she makes chi and yorkie sized outfits as well. You need to measure around the chest(behind the front legs) and back length order to get the right size, sizes are stating in the listing http://stores.ebay.ca/Pats-Pet-Beds-...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

she also make nylon coats with polar fleece lining as well which would be good for colder windy winter days if you ask, she would probably make in chi sizes right now she just has chinese crested sizes listed.