View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2009, 05:33 PM
Senior Contributor

Yeah let me make that very clear roxy will NEVER get rehomed and neither will my moms cat..Ever...Roxy is gonna be in the room for a week,breakin my heart but i will give it a try.there has been no cat fight,just hissing and some growling from honey...yeah the feliway is like 40.00 and until i find a job just cant get that right now....Both r good cats just put into a situation neither asked for..Yeah my mom is pretty upset that her cat did that to her,and this isnt forever i am on ly staying here til my bills are paid off..Truthfully i cant really believe someone would mention rehoming..But i guess maybe i didnt make my whole situation clear...They have not attacked each other only hissed ans swatted then i stepped in between them so it couldnt go any fartehr.My other question is i have been going up to honey to try and get her used to me,do i just leave her alone(dont go to her and try and pet her)and let her decide