View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Senior Contributor

Canadian companies with Canadian customer service are getting cheap too. I called a propane company (with 24/7 customer service advertised everywhere) at 4:30pm on Monday... to have the person on the line tell me that they couldn't help, only take a message cause they were just an ANSWERING SERVICE I asked her when I could call to get to talk to someone who could help and she didn't know

I've called the Sympatico service a couple of times for my Mom... some good experiences, some not. I guess, just like any service industry there are good people and there are not so good people, no matter where they are from or how much they get paid.

Hmmm, i'd pay more to know the company I was doing business with was employing Canadians... would you? I guess ya gotta think about these kind of issues when making purchases these days, a lot to consider for something so simple
and love for my "lost ones" - Misery, Clover & the girls (chickens)