View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2011, 06:18 PM

Thank you hazelrunpack, yes the house has a large number of seclusive places the cats can rest in peace. They are not shy to bat at buttons to give her the get lost look. My son's lady was here for a visit, she is in college for a vet tech, we discussed a layout of the present situation. As it turns out we overlooked something that was very obvious. In November of 10 my sister was realizing she had to put her dog of 11 years down sometime in the near future. He was arthritic and other problems that were taking his quality of life away. Her stress building to the point she had to make the appointment and carry it out, was in fact picked up by her cat. The cat was tearing her fur off and biting herself. So we communicated this to the vet's. They agreed it was no doubt the problem, so for a time the cat was on valium and a cream to heal her wounds. All is settled now and the cat and my sister are feeling better.

Me too, I am a real cat person, but I love dogs too. I was raised with a pup, shepherd/wolf mix. He was my superdog, we shared everything. My heart goes out to animals because they are innocent and honest, truest of love comes from them.

I am in the process of learning to brush my pets teeth, and get into a grooming time. It is going to be hard, keeping two jobs and a home school course going. However I am determined to give it my best shot.

If I can get my camera working I will be uploading some pictures of the "kids" at my house.

Thanks again for your help. I will be here reading up for any news and views on these little super dogs.

Marilyn